We take very seriously our obligation to protect the personal information you share with us. “Personal information” means information that identifies you personally and is not otherwise available to the public.
Contacting us via e-mail reveals your e-mail address and any other information you include. We will use this information to help us fulfill your order or respond to your inquiry. Occasionally, Schumacher Cargo Logistics shares data collected about customers and prospects with other units of
Schumacher Cargo Logistics member branches, whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. Many of our customers find these e-mail promotions valuable, whether they are shopping for merchandise, taking advantage of a special offer, or purchasing unique services.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
Data Protection Policy
Schumacher Cargo Logistics, Inc, is committed to ensure that any information, which comes under the scope of this policy, will only be used to provide international moving services that we have been contracted to provide.
This also includes any third parties that are related to the provision of International moving services.
This includes our customers’ names, occupations, address, personal and business contact information, details and value of home contents and storage locations, personal documents such as passport, visas and work permits and completed customs documentation.
All information provided will be used, retained and disclosed confidentially to our supply chain.
We will only use your personal information for the purpose to fulfill the services we have been contracted to provide.
We only retain personal data if it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the date is to be used.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Information will not be disclosed or provided/sold to any parties who are not part of the supply chain.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information is stored on secure servers and will never be saved directly to laptops or other mobile devices such as tablets and smart phone.
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Declaration
Schumacher Cargo Logistics, Inc, Will Not Tolerate Bribery Corruption. Bribery or attempted bribery is unacceptable. This applies whether offering a bribe, or accepting a bribe. It is against Schumacher Cargo Logistics core values of conducting business to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards. Bribery and corruption are covered by various international laws and statutes. These laws often require companies, including FIDI Affiliates such as Schumacher Cargo Logistics, to have rigorous, pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corrupt practices.
What Is Bribery?
Bribery is the offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting of an advantage as an inducement for action. It is illegal, and it is a breach of trust.
A bribe is an inducement or reward offered, promised or provided in order to gain a commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage.
Code of Conduct
Schumacher Cargo Logistics, Inc here by agrees and committed to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.